The end of L'affaire

I had bad news the other day. I joined Mistress for lunch and immediately knew something was up when i saw her. She told me she wasn't sessioning any more and set out the sad personal reasons why this was so. I tried to console her and cheer her up, but it was, as they say, too soon.

I had thought this day might come eventually, but never so soon. It's a tough transition, for her and for me. It's all the more so for its suddenness.

So i find myself thinking of all the things i still wanted us to do. They will now be left undone.

Fare thee well Mistress. I hope you get over your shock and can move on. I hope especially that this might serve as a catalyst to making positive changes to your life and that as a result you're in a better place in spite of it.

It was fun, thank you. My life was better for having had you in it.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

a tale of affection in 5 objects

Be my wonderful Bitch, please...

Don't get hysterical