How dense is 24 hours - part 3

I rarely finish anything so will try to buck my trend and complete this. It's only a day after all and for much of it i was asleep...

So after the bath we paused for some food, various comestibles from a middle class retailer of note in this country. I was just naked and chilled out and sat next to her on the sofa as her feathered friend (fiend shurely) flapped about and nipped at her food from various vantage points. He's like a little Woodstock so he is.

After clearing away the meal, we headed upstairs. Miss climbed over me on the bed, teased me very briefly and then leaned into my face and said 'Miss time'.

So she lay down and i reached for the nearby bottle of lotion and gave her the best body rub down i can, front and back and from toes to neck. This is, i hope, about as much fun as she can have with her pants on though they shift slightly so i can do her 'lower back' properly. Kiss it too.

It's a slow process, methodical and relaxing, pretty sure she drifts off when i do her feet, but is a lovely bonding serving experience for me and i know she gets blissed out too. Utterly relaxed, lying on her back as i massage each leg, front door locked to keep world at bay while gentle breeze wafts in through the curtains and the twilight slowly darkens the room.

Happiness for us both.

Then when we have finished we head downstairs for some couch time. She put my headphones in and selected a collection of her more genteel trance track collections, closing out my interest in the rest of worldly affairs by clicking up the volume and adding a  leather blindfold. I assumed the usual position- left leg draped over her lap and resting on the arm of the sofa, right leg bent over the back of the couch behind her head. Arms drawn demurely down (shifting from behind my back to holding my legs as position needs over the course of time).

My pelvis rests against her thigh, shifted slightly to the edge of the cushion to ease her access. She then takes the oil she's brought and starts to rub and work the knoblet. I can hear the music, and beneath it the old Python show she's watching, along with the occasional giggle.

I'm soon brought to the edge, obvious as this is from my heightened squeaks and, finally, a shift of my hips to signal imminence. She pauses. Starts again, my hips swiftly wriggle to indicate how very close i am. A longer pause. Then holding me, flipping my erection in her hand. She starts again, slowly.

There is no rush. There will be no happy ending. I am hers and i am happy and i only wish it could go on forever. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How dense is 24 hours? Part 1

Panty code - pink

Happinesses x2