Red stripper dress and black - reminiscing

I was walking to see Miss the other day and passed a woman wearing a black version of a dress of mine. It had spaghetti straps, a bodice style laced in front and low cut. At the bottom it splits at the upper thigh with a panel in front, floor length and the back of the dress a more modest solid panel.

It was still pretty fresh out and she needed her leather jacket and tights. As she passed i glanced at her and she smiled - happily boosted by my noticing her. After she'd passed i smiled too, in part because her look hadn't been completely without warmth, and mainly because i have the same dress but in deep red...

Moreover, I'd also had the good fortune to be wearing it recently, just a few days before.

I'd finished my chores and finished giving Miss a very tender rub down. So i was in lounging about mode, freshly shaved and in the red dress, panel splitting to reveal black fishnet holdups and covering my knoblet- bound in a pink scrunchy from which hung a small weight and two little bells. For the rest of the day and into the evening my knoblet was tugged firmly downwards and tinkled as i padded about. Fetching refills and such, a musical and physical boon as my cock banged onto the panel of the dress. And being so barely covered was better than being naked - especially as i was just a moment away from being in Miss's hand whenever she wanted.

Which happily was often.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How dense is 24 hours? Part 1

Panty code - pink

Happinesses x2