Bent at the waist and holding my arms demurely behind my back and waiting for my deserved and longed for spanking. This was the culmination to a Thursday overnight. The spanking was brief but beautiful.
I am seeing Miss on Friday and very much looking to that. Miss will have carte blanche on how to end me, which will make her very happy and will wind up being very traumatic for me in some way no doubt. But I never want for ideas and dumb suggestions, and so thought that Miss could show her affection for me by having some fun objects to hand for Friday. First: the green velvet leash. Miss likes to get her hands on me when we get in so it might be nice if she unzips me, slips the knoblet and his cowardly friends out and after giving them a workout to her satisfaction she slips the leash over my balls. It's just a simple slip knot but she could lead me about, to the kitchen first to pack away the shopping and then to the couch to say hi to the feathered fiend and tend to Miss feet. While she keeps me shortleashed in exactly the right way. Left: Hanging on the bannister so it is in sight when we get home. Second: The long handled scrubbing br...
I was round at Miss' last Friday and Miss did one of her trademark little bitchy things. I was walking down the stairs and Miss was taking off some towels from the banister. Being a playful soul, Miss dropped the towels on my head. This was annoying but she enjoyed it and i did too. In a way. It was classic bitchy Miss. She locked me up in chastity after our time together last week and locked I remain. That makes me feel a lot more submissive than usual. We usually have a bantering friendship Miss and I, involving give and take and Miss takes her occasional telling offs or shaddups with good grace as she gets her own kicks in by return. So while I hope I will always remain a dear friend, and a cheeky one from time to time who will not let her get away with her occasional foolishnesses, i hope i can see more of my dear sweet bitchy Miss who keeps me under her thumb and at her beck and call for her amusement. I'm not seeking an alternative Miss, nor a fundamental change in our...
The other day during a chime therapy session, Miss got me into such a hysterical state of being on the edge that not long into my second hour I lost control riding right on the edge and Miss had to, put me out of my misery, as it were. This is something she very much likes to do so was no burden to her. But it got me thinking of ways to stop me losing it, of ways to stop a hysteric. What would be more traditional than a firm slap? But when I am on the sofa my face is usually a ways from Miss's hand. So what could be a better substitute than my poor blue balls. Her hand is right there after all and she can pause the action on the knoblet to apply a robust smack to the balls to help me calm down and come down from the edge. That way Miss can then build me back to hard riding the edge without going over. I guess we just need the thick green slip knot leash to my balls to ensure they are properly presented. It will also helpfully make my balls even...
Comments
Post a Comment