Pleased with criticism

The other night a vanilla engagement fell through so I popped round to see my friendly neighbourhood dominatrix. After a nice chat over some vino we adjourned upstairs to pamper Miss.

I'd finished her back and had moved to her feet.

She grumbled that I hadn't done her back.

Of course I had. But her complaining was code for her wanting more...

So I softly chuckled to myself.

Then she complained I hadn't done her feet...

Sigh.

It's been over a week in my device now and despite all my 'do overs' when we were done the best I got was a hug. Oh to feel her hands on my chest and her knee in my groin. No unlock required - just to feel me up while I'm locked up.

So I left as I deserved, no special treatment just the opportunity to serve. Happily.

Chaste and obedient and back on Friday for more of the same.

And we found photos of previous sessions so might get some of those to post soon  too.

Just a quiet Tuesday.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How dense is 24 hours? Part 1

Panty code - pink

Happinesses x2