Great gropes of our time

I was round with Miss the other night and got groped just inside the door. 

This was deliciously well done. One hand gripped my ringed knoblet, squeezing and pumping as i firmed in her fist. The other slipped up my shirt and grabbed a handful of my chest. Then she gripped my buttock, her hand slipping between my thighs. Heavenly sense of violation, my head forced flat to the wall,  panting breathless. 

Then gripped by my knoblet and dragged in to see Danny, her grip too much. 

I squeaked and squealed but it was just the right side of too much. My poor knoblet was crying out for relief, but when released i was firm and sore and happy. 

Good evening Miss, i thought. So glad to be back with my lovely Miss, trousers about my ankles and knoblet swaying in the warm air, dripping and dopey like always...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How dense is 24 hours? Part 1

Panty code - pink

Happinesses x2