How dense a day part 4

Nothing lasts forever and i think the thoroughness of my rub down has tuckered out my Miss.

So we head to bed, via the usual domestic pit stops, and to the big bed. She puts me in my leather bondage mittens and buckles firmly.

I can get out if i need to, but won't and with my skinny arms free to move and shift I'll sleep pretty well. She lies into me, back to me as little spoon and my aforementioned skinny arms hug her tight, my face held back from the tickling strands of her hair. We fall asleep, the warmth of my knoblet pressed to her back.

Later she'll wake. Return to her bed, to sleep more easily in it. I wake at various times too. Weird dreams so often not about kinkery, but just the usual anxieties.

She returns early morning, a call of "Knoblet! Wake up Knoblet!"

I wish she didn't. It's early and neighbours might hear, for one. For two- i would rather be woken by her hand on my knoblet. Transferring to consciousness dazed, confused, not knowing where i am but knowing I'm about to climax and climax hard.

She climbs into bed again and i roll into her. My mittened arms hug her to me as she teases amd tweaks my chest. Her knee rides into my crotch and grinds my balls. My legs wrap around her leg, holding her tight, wanting to press her into my soft vulnerable nuts, and to stop her dropping it back to knee me. She tries this but the cowardly fellows are hiding either side of my erection and the blows strike only the root of me. Luckily she never binds them into a vulnerable bundle.

Her left hand tweaks and pumps at my shaft, roughing up the head and edging me without tenderness. Meanwhile my arms hold her tight, hugging as best i can, hugging her to me as she twists and tweaks my softest spots. It's like hugging a hostile creature, save it knows the kind of Miss-treatment i need. Teeth find the softness of an upper arm and my legs swish pathetically as they grip, chew and leave a good bruise. I'm panting and edged and happy. Whyever do we have to move from such a spot? 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How dense is 24 hours? Part 1

Panty code - pink

Happinesses x2