Delilah to her Samson

The other day i snuck round to see Miss, health related bubbles doncha know, and we had the kind of catch up that a socially distanced meet up just can't do. 
We had coffee and a chat, typical enough but then adjourned upstairs for some usual shennanigans. I was naked rather than frilled up and we spent some lovely time Miss making me pant and drool (from one end anyway). She reisted the urge to wipe my own mess on my face. I don't know why - it's my mess and rubbing my nose in it is the only way I'll ever learn to stop making it. Not that I'll ever be able to with such exquisite teasing of the knoblet and my teats. A fate to be endured for a long time then.

I also got to spend some time tenderly stroking Miss, kissing her back and shoulders, legs and feet. Draped over her as she lay blissed out, my happy place, which i have missed for these many lockdown months. 

After she gave me a new toy - an oxballs sling which grips my balls with one ring and the knoblet in the other. I wore it back to town feeling my crotch suitably gripped despite the cold. Next week I'll wear it back and she can check it fits well when we travel back on a quiet train. Sigh. 

Before we left i was tasked with cutting my Samson's hair- unruly for months for want of her hairdresser's attention. This was a quite intimidating experience- trimming key lengths and worrying that my butchery would make her look silly. That's not something I'd ever want nor does she deserve. But the job was done to her satisfaction (crude as it was) and now.i wish i had saved a locket of it as in an olden times kind of way.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How dense is 24 hours? Part 1

Panty code - pink

Happinesses x2