Small but meaningful gifts - kid in a candy store - idea

Another quick idea for vanilla looking punishments.

We're out and sat down to have a coffee. We're exchanging banter and it's all fun and games but then i cross a line. It's not clear i really have or just whether she fancies imposing her will.

She reaches into her handbag and pulls out a little paper bag. I blanche but know to hold my tongue and not complain.

From the bag a lemon sour is withdrawn and passed across the table. I obediently pick it up, unwrap it and pop the horrid thing in my mouth.

The taste is sickly sweet and the lemon tang makes me drool and swallow constantly. My mouth twists into a desperate pinch of displeasure. The sour note carries on and on and i suck keenly to get through its sharp unpleasantness. But it is hardboiled and i am forbidden to chew. I know i must suck it as my punishment.

My companion orders a dessert,  her face lit by a beaming smlle of triumph. Conversation resumes, in a one sided way, me nodding along to her gloating, agreeing that i am , in fact, a complete dickhead and that i literally suck. Her point is made and argument is won.

I can only suckle on the treat in my mouth. I'll still be suckling when she's onto the coffee. Served just for her. While the glass of water waits to cleanse my pallet - if I've been good enough to earn it.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How dense is 24 hours? Part 1

Panty code - pink

Happinesses x2