The ritual sharing of small gifts we, mainly, already have (idea/proposal)

I'll be seeing Miss again Friday before swanning off to see Mistress after. It's a betrayal she's ok with, resigned to might be a better way of putting it, but i like to see her even if just socially. She does too, and I'm paying for breakfast so that will go some way to atoning (and for the rest that's for another post).

Our rendezvous often start with the returning of things borrowed or of small gifts. For ecample, there's a small pink journal I'll have added to - writing a little note on a way she makes me happy. In her turm she'll write something about me in it too. By the end we'll have a little book of shared happiness, so at least my hope goes.

Continuing the small theme i have a small gift for her, something promised in lieu of the larger Christmas gift she spurned. I hope she likes it.

My hope is that these small exchanges are augmented with the occasional small gift for me.  I'm not being mercenary - the gift would be of something i already own.  A small package for a small package as it were.  Contained in a small box and wrapped in a beautiful but not ostentatious ribbon. Pushed across the table with the requirement that it be opened immediately and be put on immediately after that.

I furtively pull the ribbon and open the little box. The place is quiet and only i see what is in it. I look at Miss's beaming face and depart to the bathroom to fit it.

When i return it is with a tight cock ring on the head of my knoblet. I'll have to wear it until our time out is done and we get back to hers. If on a Friday like the one coming will have to wear it til Mistress removes it. Only she and i will know. Only i will suffer it.

When we get back to hers with the shopping i hope she'll take it off and rub the red, sore skin with massage lotion. I hope she'll do it quickly.  But there's no rush. We are as like to spend a languid hour or so attending just to her wants. Which will be very tough - my submissive heart thrilling to the pleasure i give her, but my knoblet stabbing with pain as it's natural desire is thwarted and pinched.

Hopefully she'll take it off before she kicks me out. If she doesn't there isn't an easy way to remove it before home and will make for a long journey, already saddened to be leaving but also sitting and standing very carefully to avoid any untoward knocks to my sore, and still suffering, knoblet.

Such a considerate gift.

Needless to say the box and ribbon go back to her for another gift on another day. So a gift she can keep on giving.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How dense is 24 hours? Part 1

Panty code - pink

Happinesses x2