Little gifts that show she cares - idea

While I'm happy to offer it's also nice to have little gifts too. Mistress bought me a wooden ruler snd I've some video of her using it to good effect from before Christmas.

I had another thought for a very reasonable priced gift. At the dungeon she uses a massage table to bind me to upstairs. It's very comfortable but would benefit from an anchor point in the low beam above.

This would do

https://www.screwfix.com/p/white-cup-hooks-3mm-x-45mm-10-pack/37634

The little hook would be more than enough to hang my poor balls, tied with a little laces and stretched away from my body to the ceiling. That would help my bound body keep even quieter, anchored additionally by my nuts

Fixed and presented they'd also make an ideal target for that other gift - the wooden ruler for she who rules.

All for less than the price of a coffee.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How dense is 24 hours? Part 1

Panty code - pink

Happinesses x2