Dating Princess Humpy dick - idea

Ok so that is largely a play on Princess Humperdink, by planned marriage, in the Princess Bride. An excellent film and apologies for utilising its cherished memory for another sordid idea. In consolation no-one reads these save myself and a couple of key people who have an interest in me (in some shape or other) so the offence is likely small. Plus i don't think either has seen the Princess Bride so further reduced to the point of why bother mentioning it.

Anyways, the idea was to make me hump a pillow, a pillow covered in a pink pillow case. Not allowed to climax just long periods of humping the pillow and crying pre-cum tears into it.  Mistress doesn't have to do anything per se, just bid me to hump the pillow and to make sure i grind as much moisture into it as i can. She can help, and use the pillow case to dry rub me periodically,  polishing my sensitive head til it is red and sore.

End of the session she can make me sleep on the pillow with the scent of a long day of denial filling my nostrils. Would make sleep as difficult as her refitting the chastity device before we head off for dinner.

She could take off the case and use it as an impromptu hood too. It's cotton and breathable so sleeping in its dried scents would not be impossible.

Worse there's no need to ever clean it. Just after a sleep session it comes off my head and gets folded neatly and put into a large zip lock bag - sealed for 'freshness'. Next tume it can be unsealed and either fitted to a pillow, or used as a handy rag to mop up any tears, or polish the genitals after unlocking them fron chastity.

The longer her denial lasts the stronger it will smell of my frustration, thus adding to my suffering whenever i must wear it. Trapped in a night time world of my frustrated desires - cock straining at its cage du jour, and head filled with smells that will reinforce the mad sexual longings in my brain.

The pillow case in question i thought was best to be pink, as it's girly but also means it'd be a pink coloured dreaming when the case was used as a hood. But it could also be a princess case - hours spent humping a Princess Smamfa sleeps here Disney type horror. Decisions, decisions.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How dense is 24 hours? Part 1

Panty code - pink

Happinesses x2