A better me 2

Amidst the range of things I've been thinking about doing as self improvement, one is staying as chaste as possible. Usually I go through phases of celibacy, 'indulging' myself and then, as it isn't externally maintained, i fall off the wagon. Usually just to get a decent night's kip rather than anything else.

Well no change so far, no external pressure/requirements have come in to remain chaste or lock myself up. That may change but for now it's just my desire and my will power. My own self denying ordnance. Just to keep me frustrated, perpetually in the mood, and thus more productive, more attentive and greatly more grateful for the slightest affections.

So having resolved to try, how can i get external help to help sustain this condition? My SO rarely initiates anything, so save the occasional weekend tumble (i don't deny her) this doesn't have much impact.

Mistress loves chastity so no problems there. She is very keen and may yet require a device too, though honour system working ok for now.

Miss doesn't care as much for lock ups and any barriers to her access to her knoblet. In fact gripping the knoblet is literally one of her favourite things to do, and she loves to do it whenever (and more disconcertingly wherever) she gets the chance.

So the request here is to touch me yes (yes please) but just don't let me escape my feelings of submission and devotion by pulling the trigger and letting me climax. Please grab a full handful of knoblet, twist and squeeze and work in the lotion with your powerful, wonderful hands, and when you've had enough - stop. Then back into its very tight panties it can go as a warm throbbing reminder of my affection as i get back to the proper duty of giving you the tenderest Miss time i can manage.

Followed by hugging you as the big spoon til you fall asleep. I may take some time but will drop off eventually...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How dense is 24 hours? Part 1

Panty code - pink

Happinesses x2