Who'll notice?

So I'm locked again. At the bidding of Mistress who just popped online to demand it.

Needless to say i complied, gladly and right quick.

Now one question with two desired answers? Who'll notice? In the household, the desired answer is no-one. In part because it must and in part as a sad comment on things. I shouldn't complain.

The other who'll know is Miss because she's my best, and often only viewer. ..

Do Miss when you read this i hope you're amused by it. i hope that you are still so when next we meet for a bit of posh nosh. That you knowing what the sniffy waiter doesn't will help deal with any residual issues with these people.

That and you can take it out on what the waiter doesn't know when in private (or if I'm  lucky under the table...)

In other news i got a very kind compliment today from an unsolicited source who had also had a read of my blog. He thought me a tad ott for thanking him but it was very kind and it made me very happy. Curiously more so for its independence.  Who'll notice? Some times just the one will do.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How dense is 24 hours? Part 1

Panty code - pink

Happinesses x2