Rope to ravish ratios

More daydreams instead of real work.

This morning I've been thinking about "Air B &D" another half formed, ill thought out serial that i haven't got around to getting out of my head yet. I need to actually just write these things down.

Instead I'm daydreaming about recent or upcoming trips to my only two readers.

My thinking was about the optimal rope to ravish ratio. Sometimes the act of being restrained is itself a large part of the fun. The layering of rope, it's slow cinching and tightening it can be very hypnotic.

Likewise the squeal of tape as it circles my arms and then my torso. Working seductively down over my hips to my toes, at the end just a wriggling slug of a creature, comfortable on the bed and yet terrified for the bits of me that will be exposed and the nothing  i can do to protect them.

Those are perfect where time is not an issue.

But the ratio of ravish to rope needs to be right. A short encounter needs simple quick ties, securing effectively but with mimimum fuss. To allow maximum time for ravish. A Miss spent Friday afternoon is perfect. There may only be half an hour before i must scurry home, but that's time enough for quick restraint, secure, comfortable and I'm helpless in minutes. Usually hanging from the ceiling.

I love mittens and when on they can be secured with just a simple d ring clip. With fingers i could free myself in moments. Without- not so much.

I needn't even be restrained like that. I imagine myself mittened and kneeling on a soft pad on the floor. A simple knot about my balls holds them firmly and the trailing end travels to the ceiling hoist. Another simple knot about my neck grips my throat tightly and trails to an anchor point near the floor.

The tension is adjusted so that slack is eliminated. I am held in stasis as a long line - one rope from floor to ceiling with my body as thw connecting length. My tormentress takes a confortable position on a chair nearby, wriggles her foot between my parted legs, picks up a long crop and taps it meaningfully against my tender cock flesh. She settles in to have her fun and i tremble within the little slack allowed me...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How dense is 24 hours? Part 1

Panty code - pink

Happinesses x2