Improving the awkward moments at the end of the evening

I was just thinking about the times when I've been round at Miss's and it's late and taxi is coming and it's just idle chat before the beep of a horn or buzz of a telephone.

So i thought Miss might like to let me dress, shoes on etc, and then march me to the front door to look though the key hole, to look out for the cab. Hands pressed to the door, eye pressed to the looking glass.

While she stands behind me, and slips her hands under my coat to squeeze and pinch my fat greedy bottom. Or to slip into my jumper and wrench my tits.

I am moaning again, either because I'm still horny and denied, or because I've been seen to already and I'm sore. Either way I'm anxious because the taxi is coming and I'm being roughly treated and it'll be moments before i leave.

Miss unzips my fly and grabs the knoblet in her powerful hand. Now I'm really anxious as the car will be here in moments surely. But the nubbin swells treasonously and her rough hand is on my cock, twisting and pumping, as her other hand grabs my face to cover my moaning mouth.

The beep comes and Miss stops. I am panting and full, she quickly reaches into her pocket and retrieves a thick tight cock ring. As i stare out through the peep hole at the car the ring goes onto my fat cock, which is as swiftly tucked into my pants again. But she leaves the fly open and opens the door.

The blood in the knoblet is trapped. It will stay hard and painful all the way home. Through bitter silence or inane chat. 

Miss kisses me demurely on my cheek as i wave back out to the cab. Careful i don't slip out. She's smiling broadly as she closes the door.

And why shouldn't she?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How dense is 24 hours? Part 1

Panty code - pink

Happinesses x2