Cherishing needn't involve pampering

Back from a trip to the Wide Brown Land, and despite best intentions i blogged very little.

Now I'm back in the depths of winter i need to get better at just putting things out there, whether they be good or ill.

And on that a thought. I'll be getting round to seeing friends again very soon, Miss and Mistress. I have gone too far from their control (in this case literally) and long to be in good company again.

I have especially missed the sense of being cherished. Not in the sense of being held tenderly or in any semse venerated, but being valued so much that i will be bound and abused with such intensity that the only emotion left in me, afterwards, will be an overwhelming gratitude and desire to lie happily at her feet.  All other thoughts will have been driven out, along with whatever tears and emissions she wants to inflict on me.

This probably just reads as a posh way of saying treat me meam and keep me keen, but it is more than that. I miss being taken to places that,  at the time, I'm not sure i want to go to. But having been taken there, then afterwards I'm left in no doubt that only someone who cares would take the time and the effort to bind as surely, or to kindly remind me rhat they're boss by abusing my soft places so intensely and to her own desires.

For i know the effort it takes, the time and energy, and the emotional commitment. I miss the afterwards, when I've been broken and spilled my secrets and my insides. When I'm tired and sore and you are tired and happy  and i am happy because I'm owned and useful, and used and cherished,  even if you have a peculiar way of showing it.

But there is no doubt. Just evidence and aftermath and my desire to wrap myself around you in complete gratitude.

Soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How dense is 24 hours? Part 1

Panty code - pink

Happinesses x2