Happinesses x2

I was back in the usual Friday routine last week.

Without going into details this was a mix of social and physical things which gave me the opportunity to nourish my submissive side, being helpful as a friend, as a confidante, as a pack horse and as a delicate tenderer of tender caresses. This made me very happy and i think Miss too.

At the end there was just time to be strung up by my wrists in her dungeon, not hanging as such but hands very much above head. Miss wrung an orgasm from me and before i could properly protest embarked on wringing out another. In this she was successful, despite the first being sufficiently intense that i thought there was nothing else to give. Like most things i was wrong and she right.

It was very tender, the second at least and at the beginning at least,  but it helped that i was fantasizing heavily too. For the record, i was dreaming that i was being drained against my wishes, by a kindly soul who bore me no ill will but had her targets to meet for some unspecified other.  Which helped nudge me over to a screeching second. Though as fantasies go this isn't too far from reality , save that Miss's motivation is just thst she loves seeing me tremble and shake.

Can't also think about this without imagining other possibilities. One of which was Miss saving her strength by just applying the vibe to my head to trigger a couple of ruined orgasms. The kind where stimulation stops well before any ejaculation and where the orgasm kind of hangs and then dribbles and leaves one almost weeping with need unfulfilled.

Then after two ruined in quick succession with the vibe she can, with reserves of strength intact, grasp me to an oil based shuddering quivering release to her own amusement. Being Miss she'd want two.

Happinesses x 3, maybe x 4...




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How dense is 24 hours? Part 1

Panty code - pink