panty code black

The most common colour,  for a slut like me anyway. Black contrasts so nicely with my pale white skin. Black the commonest colour and because it betokens my most common desire... for bondage.

So every time i pop on my sturdy, lace trimmed black control pants (that come up to just below my chest) i am thinking about the complete bondage assisted submission i crave. Thinking about it as the tight fabric grips me from perineum to tummy, crushing me in an embrace that actually wakes me from sleep on the happy occasions when Miss leaves me in them  overnight.

But for all their wonderful squeeze this is just the beginning of the longed for control, of arms and wrists bound safely away, enable to resist the ravages of my Miss.

Not that i want to resist, natural slut that i am, but it feels so much nicer when one can't. Tied at ankle, tied at wrist, pantied and panting. Stockinged legs swishing under the covers, snapped securely and thricely to the overlaying corset. Thrashing in anticipation of when Miss will slip in next to me and drive her leg between mine, grind my helpless privates and enfold me in her arms and sink her teeth into my helpess arms, my slim shoulders and my tender throat.

Roll on you lovely hairless winter of black panties and secure bondage...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How dense is 24 hours? Part 1

Panty code - pink

Happinesses x2