New bruises

Having said I'd post more often turns out my daily ambition was less an ambition let down by my lack of will power.

I've had two fantastic sessions recently, the first with Mistress the second with Miss. As only Miss is reading these at the moment I'll just talk about that. ..

It's sissy season so we started with a nice long soak, chat and me shaving my body for the first time in months.

Then upstairs where a kind Miss squeezed body lotion into my freshly sensitive skin, though for reasons of her own Miss was keen to ensure a bit of skin that wasn't shaved was thoroughly (and firmly) moisturised. Dressed in stockings  and black panties it was time for the rope that match black panties... 😊

But before we started we lay on the bed and cuddled. I the big spoon and she the little. Planting kisses on her shoulders and so warm and relaxed that i dozed briefly.  Just a sweet nap and onto serious matters.

Tied in an old fashioned shibari body harness with arms tied firmly but not too harshly behind my back it was time for a couple of hours of ravishment, which kept me frustrated in so many wonderful and not quite so wonderful ways. Panting and gently moaning from teasing my body with her sweet hands, her teeth and the odd feather from our feathered friend.

Frustrated that she blindfolded me and i could only moan in darkness and not see her happy face.

Frustrated because she'd tied my legs so it was hard to get her knee into my soft sissy balls and grind them by way of massage.

Frustrated because she'd tied my legs and i couldn't swish them about, or wrap her in their coils, meet her grinding knee with tender grasps of my own thighs to draw her still more firmly into my vulnerable and aching crotch. Or to naughtily slip my own legs between hers.

And at each time Miss would get close to me, and I'd feel her breath on my body and the heat of her face, the preparations for the feel of teeth on my soft flesh. In the mirror now i adore the breaking yellow of these bruises, a new season but still my body suffers for my pleasures.

To be concluded.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How dense is 24 hours? Part 1

Panty code - pink

Happinesses x2