New bruises 2

I left off at the point of being tied on the bed. Miss then demanded some Miss time though she didn't have to demand too heavily as I'm always happy to oblige. So i was untied and shifted my arms about for the first time in a couple of hours, feeling weak as a kitten as they slowly revived. Perfect for gentleness.

An hour and a bit later of tendernesses, Miss decided it was time for a spanking. No misdemeanours had been involved but over the bench i went. 

I am growing to adore Miss beating me, as surely as she brought me to a proper appreciation of stockings and underwear. I still need to be warmed up and still can drop into uncomfort and pain (which i struggle to enjoy) but a firm but fair beating, my bottom getting hotter and hotter has me squirming in my seat at the memory. My fat cheeks straining for the sting and the heat. 

This was followed by an insertion of a useful device into the warmed area. A prostate massager that felt good when it went in and amazing when Miss started to jiggle it inside. It felt like i could get there by that alone but i need more practise and it wouldn't do so it was time for dinner.  I tried to keep the device in during but more practise is needed here too as it grew uncomfortable and Miss let me remove it. She's too kind.

The evening passed very agreeably with a fine meal, two good films and in holding the knoblet in a firm but comforting grip.

Then bed and a change from purple dress to red satin nightie and leather mittens clipped together in front so not evil but awkward and much more so than loose. I woke several times from the cover being loose and from thoughts of what the morning will bring.

Which was two crashing orgasms the first partially ruined, and the second after a brief respite was a grinding, slow building horror that left me panting and moaning and thrashing for cease.

Thank you Miss a great session as always.

But what no photos?? 😉






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How dense is 24 hours? Part 1

Panty code - pink

Happinesses x2