A panty drawer of my own - pretty pretty please...

The other day when I was helping Miss hang her curtains* I saw a lovely little small table with  a solitary drawer which had some plastic curtain hooks as the sole residents. Miss is organised and these helped finish the job but the little table seemed too fine a piece to hold nothing more than some crummy little plastic curtain hooks..

So I got to thinking... of a better use for that drawer. Of a panty drawer all of my own. A little space to host a little collection of soft lacy undergarments. Full panties with lace and bows,  which are feminine but much more up to the task of holding things in.


And compressing them as they should be.

And I thought of the hankie code,  never used but what a wonderful idea. The colour of the hankie indicating the preference of the wearer. A communication without words.  Saying all that needs to be said and allowing a swift move to the activity desired. At least I assume so as I was never into gay bdsm (though my colour would have been Teal, in whatever pocket it was supposed to be indicating my desire to receive and with an extra one tied around my balls to make sure there was no doubt about my desire to receive and their being prepped for same)...


Anyways my thought was that the different colours of a panty would represent a different fate for Miss' s faithless slut. Sometimes she will pick them out for me and with it my fate. Other times she'll let me choose my own. The moment my super short skirt or dress reveals the fate I have requested will be the opportunity for her to chuckle warmly and knowingly as she does.

She wouldn't have to grant it.

She often wouldn't.

She often doesn't.

 She has her own thoughts. But she'd know the gist of where her slut is mentally. Or where she expects her to be.

So a quick trip to the spare room and I'd either find my panty fate laid out, or there'd be nothing out save stockings and such and I could open my drawer and choose my own.

Heavenly.


*  this is not a euphemism

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How dense is 24 hours? Part 1

Panty code - pink

Happinesses x2