the closest truths

Still trying to post daily but need to start publishing stories at some point.

Meantime another quick thought about my sole (irregular) reviewer. I was bantering on the phone tonight. Joshing and insulting each other in the way friends do. Ban-tah as the locals might put it.

But as I said to Miss, and am saying again now, I may josh and joke but the true words are spoken softly and at close range. I whisper in her ear that she is amazing because she is. I tell her why she's amazing and why she deserves the pampering I give her. Why this is not a favour for her but a favour for me. A true pleasure to serve and to spend ages languidly working in the massage lotion until two showers and countless hand washes I can still smell the scent of it on my hands.

So tomorrow I head round for the reward of tenderness and kindness. And what will that be?

I don't know. I don't want to know.

Will I even be unlocked?  It has been almost two weeks so I'm hoping so. But an unlock doesn't mean anything per se.

Whatever happens it'll be her choice and that alone is enough to thrill my submissive heart.

Hopefully no good deed will go unpunished...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How dense is 24 hours? Part 1

Panty code - pink

Happinesses x2