smaller is better

Well I'm writing more but posting less,  a problem of not finishing things. Either at all or to a sufficient standard.

So a quick one. I'm trying to inveigle my wife into my preferred chastity lifestyle. She's looking after my key. Looking after is a stretch, and like most devices It's hardly secure but it's a start. A week locked up and will be many days before a prospect of external salvation.

This also in part to Miss who forsook her usual pleasure of hanginghanging me by my wrists from her ceiling and showing me what my sex can give up by just letting me pamper her, a brief bout of assaulting my greedy tits and letting her knee slip forcefully between my stockinged legs.

Ah next week, would that it were here already. But also in a way that it'd never come,  just as I should not.

So I remain - small in my chastity. Kept small but happy.

Small and leaky...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How dense is 24 hours? Part 1

Panty code - pink

Happinesses x2