interruption to the creative process

I saw Mistress last Friday and a happy time was had by both.

Before I get to details, a quick word on consequences.

Mistress never quite got my chastity device off. Several hours of hardening in the ring caused my knoblet to bruise along the sides. This was painful at the time and encouraged chaste thoughts after.

But worse, her use of the knobbled vibe on the head of my knoblet was so forceful and repeated that she actually wore away the skin on the underside just below the head,  by the purse string. That or her periodic re insertions into the tube without lube caused the friction.

Whatever the cause, it meant that my favourite spot was damaged and to touch it was very sore. To hump it almost impossible.

This suggested a week out of the device to heal. Which I did and have now recovered.

But it also interrupted my morning routine. Which is to lie in bed while my wife showers for work and squeeze and roll my nipples while quietly humping the mattress. As the hero in American Beauty put it - pathetic as it looks it's the highlight of my day.

It's also a rare moment to indulge and to create and most of the things I like and write about (and better still often get to enjoy) are created in that golden half hour while I listen to tge water sluice over my beautiful wife's body and watch as she dries and dresses by my head.

So Mistress' s intense affections put a slight hold on things. But I'm now healed and locked once again in the soft but unyielding silicone chastity. Normal service has resumed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How dense is 24 hours? Part 1

Panty code - pink

Happinesses x2