Happy but still disloyal

So I'm trying to do smaller posts but more often. One a day ideally but we'll see.

I am documenting current happiness but before I carry on a precursor to larger confessions.

I was coming back from a shopping trip with Miss and we were at the last moments of what had been another happy expedition.

As I stood by her (not enough seats unfortunately) I noticed that the girl next to her was wearing lovely black boots, which thanks to the weather needed a good polish. I was talking happily away but longing to fall to the floor as every good sub should do.

Now I'll rationalise this as that the lady's boots were black leather and would benefit from my tongue, where Miss was wearing sensible pink trainers that would only have gone soggy from that kind of attention. I want to be helpful and can only be so in the right circumstances.

But it's more craven than that. I'm greedy for more even when I have more than I could ever wish for. I can't defend it so I won't.

Most luckily for me I've found someone who's not bothered by it. The greatest miracle of all the miraculous bits of Miss.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How dense is 24 hours? Part 1

Panty code - pink

Happinesses x2