Well after a friendly dedication to my wonderful Miss, what will I be writing about?  A happy combination of real life experiences and fantasy. Aka irl (in real life) and ifl (in fantasy land).

And for why Keats for why?

Because I have nothing too precious to add about the submissive condition,  but nevertheless I'd like to pass on my thoughts so that,  lest the worst happen, these things aren't lost,  like tears in rain,  but get passed on and picked up and inspire sth, even if only sth mucky.

Better that than be lost.

Anyways my blog will be a mix of reality,  as I have been lucky enough to experience it, and my fantasies,  which I have also been lucky enough to not experience,  dark as they are.

  I'm not diligent enough to complete things, a story true enough across everything  in my life,  but for each area I'll outline the rough rules of each story's world. So that hopefully people can get a feel for the rules of each world and then the unconnected and unfinished stories set in each.

Anyways enough preamble to the filth soon enough.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How dense is 24 hours? Part 1

Panty code - pink

Happinesses x2