Can you please give me the time?

As someone who thinks a great deal about submissive things thoughts come unbidden and sometimes the urge to submit is huge. It's all one can do to not throw one's self on the ground at a woman's feet and beg for the chance to kiss her from the toes on up. Or wandering around at lunch in a haze wishing a big white van will turn up and sweep me away from the world as I know it to a warm dungeon and a warmer Mistress to rule over me forever.

One such time I was travelling back from a family event in the wide brown land. I was home, in a way, but a long way from home and with family but alone. We'd stopped on a road trip at a typical roadside petrol station. As I stretched my legs a car pulled up with two younger women in it. Both not overly good looking, one in a light coloured dress with flip flops and hair done up loosely on her head. The other in a T shirt and loose tracksuit pants, light grey and covering a bitchy heavy bottom and plain trainers.  She had shorter dark hair and a look on her face that suggested dissatisfaction (she looked slightly mussed up- she'd been doing the driving and her tracksuit pants looked creased and slightly damp. The driver said to her mate to fetch icecreams and as she came back she smiled at me (not a come on just a friendly smile).

I was almost overcome with a desire to join them. To hitchhike away to an unknown future, to serve each in turn, bring as much pleasure as I can to each, not as some Brad Pitt wannabe stus (I'm not) but as a tender,  submissive, giving without receiving anything more than thanks and secure bondage when packed away after.

But how does one do that? In what world can that be communicated in such a short time, with assurances enough that you could offer and have a hope that the offer would be taken up.

The girls drove off and so did we and the moment passed.

But the drive was long and my mind wandered back to it over the lengthy hours.

Slowly it came to me. The world needs to be more comfortable with male submissive sexuality. It needs its own visual clues and assurances. Where a man can convey his desire to serve and women can just know that they can pick them up with absolute confidence - converting nascent submission into whatever level of restraint will make them utterly relaxed with their new pet.

This is a subject that exercises me greatly and my solution on this case was that the surest most obvious clue would be to wear two wristwatches. Both chosen for the stoutness of their plastic bands, both analogue and neither working.

Why would anyone want to wear two watches? Two watches that don't work.

The only reason anyone would wear two stout watches that don't work is because they're just literally trembling with longing for someone to take their wrist, undo the watch and draw their hands together and slip the watch between its fellow and refit the watch around the loose wrist.

And with wrists secured in reasonably secure fashion that's it. They had me. In my loose white shirt and plain shorts, wrists behind my back and puppy dog tail waggling happily in my shorts, finger tucked into my belt and led off to their car and an adventure in servitude.

Safe with the hook I had a story and if it isn't my best it at least shows how my mind 'works'. Anyways will share where I've got to with Goldilocks and the two bears in due course.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How dense is 24 hours? Part 1

Panty code - pink

Happinesses x2